Muse - Unintended -

Muse - Unintended -
 
E Am You could be my unintended D G Choice to live my life extended C B E You could be the one I'll always love E Am D G You could be the one who listens to my deepest inquisitions C B E You could be the one I'll always love E Am I'll be there as soon as I can D G C B E But I'm busy mending broken pieces of the life I had before E Am First there was the one who challenged D G All my dreams and all my balance C B E She could never be as good as you E Am You could be my unintended D G Choice to live my life extended C B E You should be the one I'll always love E Am I'll be there as soon as I can D G C B E But I'm busy mending broken pieces of the life I had before E Am I'll be there as soon as I can D G C B E But I'm busy mending broken pieces of the life I had before Am Before you